Terms and Conditions
- We do our best to ensure that the website operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the website, and (save as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions) we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the website.
- Nothing within these conditions operates so as to exclude, limit or restrict our liability for death or personal injury.
- Where you deal as a consumer, nothing in the above exclusions affects your statutory rights.
- All Intellectual Property Rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the web site belong to either ourselves or to our suppliers.
- ©2010 Sable. All rights reserved.
- Nothing contained in these conditions or the website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, personal bar, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any of the trade marks without our permission. However, copying and printing of those web pages which contain the trademarks is permitted within the scope of the licence below.
- You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from the website solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others for their personal, non commercial use.
- You may not reproduce part or all of the contents of the website in any form unless it is for personal, non commercial use.
- You may not copy or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the content of the website in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
- You may not frame or link to the website or any part of it without our express permission.
Sable FX is a trading name of 1st Contact Money Ltd (company no: 7070528) registered in England & Wales, registered address Castlewood House, 77/91 New Oxford Street, London WC1A 1DG, MSB registration number 12148630 and also with the FSA under authorisation number 517570. 1ST Contact Money also holds an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) issued by ASIC to deal in foreign exchange (AFS License number 335 126).
Sable Law is a trading name of 1st Contact Law LLP (no: OC352019), registered in England & Wales, registered address Castlewood House, 77/91 New Oxford Street, London WC1A 1DG and which is regulated by the Law Society under number: 525 365.
Sable Immigration is a trading name of Philip Gamble & Co Ltd (company no: 4387054) registered in England & Wales, registered address 5-7 Selsdon Road, South Croydon, CR2 6PU. Regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) under registration number F2002-00049 – an independent body set up by the government to regulate all UK immigration and work permit advisors.