Sable is recognised as a world leader in immigration matters. We have helped our clients with their UK nationality needs for over 20 years.
We can help you with your UK immigration and nationality needs too. Depending on your preferences, we can do that in either of these ways:
1. Via consultation
You can chat to us on an hourly basis. Here, we can advise you on:
- your best options for remaining in the UK on a temporary or long-term basis
- your proposed immigration or nationality application
- any difficulties you may be experiencing with the Immigration & Nationality Directorate, UK Visas (part of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office), or the UK Immigration Service.
2. UK Status Trace
If you were born in a country that is different to any of your parents or grandparents, OR you have a UK-born ancestor, then it is possible that you have a claim to British Nationality. However, the issue for most clients is how to find out the information to determine this. We offer a service enabling such clients to find out if they (or their family) have a valid claim.
Philip Gamble & Partners (our partner company) are specialists in British Nationality claims and offer a STATUS TRACE service to those who are struggling to find out whether they have a claim to British Nationality. The Status Trace involves an examination of your nationality documents (birth and marriage certificates, as well as old passports and other documents that can have a bearing on your nationality status). The Status Trace takes the form of a multi-page report written by our team of Nationality experts, and will give you a definitive Yes or No answer.
3. Complete representation
We can represent you from beginning to end. Here, we would:
- be available from the start, with initial advice, through to the end of your application
- prepare and submit your application to the Immigration & Nationality Directorate of the Home Office and to UK Visas.
Why our immigration services are superior
- We have over 20 years of experience in immigration. For the past 17 of these, we have been under contract with many NHS Trusts across the UK.
- We treat each case on an individual basis – so the advice we give you is based purely on your own circumstances.
- We provide a fast-track service to the Croydon public enquiry office, and can have certain cases completed by the Home Office within 24 hours.
- We are regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) - an independent body set up by the government to regulate all UK immigration and work permit advisers.
- We are also members of the Association of Regulated Immigration Practitioners (ARIA), an independent body set up in consultation with the OISC to further promote the professionalism of immigration advisers
Popular application categories
Here are some of the most popular areas for those seeking our non-asylum-related advice and representation:
- Tier 1 (General) of the Points Based System and HSMP extensions under the HSMP Forum Judicial Review
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur and Investor)
- Tier 1 (Post Study Work)
- Tier 2 (General) of the Points Based System leave to remain
- Tier 4 (Students) of the Points Based System leave to remain
- Applications for British Citizenship
- Unmarried Partners
- Applications for indefinite leave to remain
- Dependant visas
- Applications under European citizens and their family members
- Worker registration scheme (for accession state European nationals)
- Sponsorship Licences for Employers
- Miscellaneous issues involving British nationality ( British Overseas Citizenship, British Nationals Overseas etc ) for more information see Nationality Law
Contact Sable Immigration
Email us: email@example.com
Phone us: 020 7759 7514