How it works
We've broken the money transfer process down into seven simple steps:
- You call our brokers and let us know what your FX needs are.
- The broker will quote you a rate which you can accept or decline.
- Should you accept, the broker will book the rate.
- You transfer the settlement plus transaction fee direct to an account in your name with our partner bank (you will never send us any money).
- We collect documents and deliver them to the bank.
- On value day, the bank draws down on your account with them and pays your foreign counterparty.
- We send the SWIFT payment confirmation back to you.
Exporters work in a similar way. We can facilitate the opening of CFC (Customer Foreign Currency) accounts in your company name to which your overseas counterparties can send their payments. The Rand proceeds from the conversion are then sent to your local bank.
Contact Sable FX
Phone us in SA: 021 657 2153
Phone us in the UK: 0808 141 5535
Email us: email@example.com
Fax us: +27 (0)21 797 2132